E3G’s Climate Diplomacy Programme Leader, Liz Gallagher moves to head up the Climate Briefing Service
- Liz Gallagher has been working for E3G since June 2010 on the Climate Diplomacy Programme
- In January 2016, the Climate Briefing Service (CBS), an unbranded strategic political advisory service, appointed Liz as its new Director.
- Liz succeeds CBS’s previous director Jennifer Morgan who has been appointed as co-International Executive Director of Greenpeace International. Jennifer was previously a Director at E3G.
- Liz Gallagher will remain a Senior Associate at E3G and E3G will continue as a strategic partner of CBS.
Nick Mabey, CEO of E3G says
“We are very proud that Liz has been appointed to lead such a vital organisation through the next stage of its development. Liz has shown her strengths in leading E3G’s climate diplomacy team in the run-up to the Paris Climate talks and will be a great asset to CBS.”
Notes to Editors
- E3G is an independent global think tank, working to accelerate the transition to a low-carbon economy. E3G specializes in climate diplomacy, climate risk, energy policy and climate finance.
- In 2016, E3G was ranked the number one environmental think tank in the UK by the Go To Think Tank Index, second in Europe and sixth in the World.
- CBS is an independent organization which provides unbranded strategic advice and insights to organizations working to accelerate action on climate change.