The UK’s Transition Plan Taskforce (TPT) was launched by HM Treasury to develop a regulation-ready gold standard for climate transition plans. The TPT’s work will help to drive decarbonisation by ensuring that financial institutions and companies prepare rigorous plans to achieve net zero and support efforts to tackle greenwashing.
The TPT has a two-year mandate. It will bring together leaders from UK industry, academia and regulators, and will coordinate where possible with international efforts. The TPT Secretariat is being provided by E3G and by the UK Centre for Greening Finance and Investment (CGFI).
To find out more information about the TPT please visit the Taskforce website.
To contact the TPT, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press release: Leading companies call on UK government to make disclosure of net-zero transition plans mandatory
- Press release: EU Sustainable Corporate Governance doesn’t truly address directors’ duties
- Government submission: Parliamentary Briefing on UK Net Zero Finance and the Need for Mandatory Transition Plans
- Press release: New requirements for firms as the UK moves to finance the climate transition
- Press release: UK rolls out TCFD: time to turn analysis into action
- Briefing: Financing the net zero transition