Governance and Funding
Independently funded by foundations, governments and NGOs
E3G is constituted as a private company limited by guaranteed. Our constitution commits us to work in the public interest, and to reinvest any surplus profits in the further pursuit of our stated objectives. E3G is registered as a company (5158916) in England and Wales.
E3G maintains full independence in all its activities, and is funded by a mix of foundations, government bodies and NGOs. To date, E3G has received funding from:
- Department for the Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Environmental Defense
- Esmee Fairbairn Foundation
- European Climate Foundation
- Italian Ministry for Environment and Territory
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- Shell Foundation
Registered company address:
Third Generation Environmentalism Ltd
47 Great Guildford Street, London SE1 0ES
Registered in England and Wales. Company number 5158916. VAT number 853 8365 94.