Recruitment Assistant (Part-time)
The E3G’s office is based in London. E3G helps to ensure that the UK takes strong domestic action to integrate climate change into finance policy and public finance.
E3G is in a growth period and this position will be involved in the recruitment of staff. This post is based at home, you will be required to work in the office from time to time. This is a part time role for 6 months with a possible extension to 12 months.
E3G is an independent European climate change think tank with a global outlook. We are world leading strategists on the political economy of climate change, dedicated to achieving a safe climate for all.
We work on the frontier of the climate landscape tackling the barriers and advancing the solutions to a safe climate. Our goal is to translate climate politics, economics and policies into action.
E3G is consistently ranked as one of the top-ten most influential environmental think tanks in the world by the University of Pennsylvania’s Global Go to Think Tank Index.
E3G values diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or ethnic background.
- Assist with drawing up job descriptions
- Advertising vacancies
- Uploading applications to our internal database
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists
- Inviting candidates to interview
- Communicating results to unsuccessful candidates
- Supporting HR and the office with ad-hoc admin tasks
Experience and Skills
The successful candidate will:
- Recruitment Admin experience
- Recruitment experience in a non-for-profit organisation or with positions such as Policy Advisors and Researchers is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: reliably demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively within and outside the organisation and build and manage positive relationships
- Team Focus: working in a close and collegiate manner with E3G colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines: demonstrating a high level of organisation and ensuring performance requirements are met
- Excellent MS – Office skills
Please email your application in English to email@example.com.
- A CV of maximum two pages
- A cover letter of no more than one page outlining why you are applying for this role and when you would be able to start
Must have the right to work in the UK.
The deadline for applications is 27th of November 2020.
The role is part-time with 2 days per week for 6 months with the possibility of extension. Some weeks you will be required to work 3 days. The salary range is £22,000 to £24,000 pro rata.
We will not be able to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, we will not be shortlisting you on this occasion.